Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Birthday!

Minh had told me after we got home from Rent that for my birthday we were going to see Jesus Christ Superstar. Now if you know Minh, theatre is not really his thing, so twice in one week or even one month was a bit odd! Second odd thing, he's not big on religious things....

The real story, that I found out on Thursday after school, Mom was coming in town to take me! Now THAT makes sense. Minh "worked from home" on Thursday and went to go pick her up at Midway. When I came home, she had cooked dinner! AWESOME!

Then on Friday she came to work with me and helped me get ready for our testing week. Such a big help. That night we saw the show. SOO much better than Rent. Mom loved King Herod.

Then on Saturday, my real b-day, we went to fabric shops for bedroom drapes. No luck but we did have luck decorating around the house and playing games. Of course there was homemade dinner and chocolate, chocolate cupcakes! YUM! Mom is displaying my new UGGS from Minh. I know all my GA friends are thinking- UGGS they're UGLY, yes I agree but there is NOTHING warmer to walk around here in. Love them!

Mom left the next afternoon. Great Birthday!