Friday, June 20, 2008

Home Improvements

Dad's first item on the list was to get rid of the TACKY yellow and blue tiled 1/2 bath in the den. Minh took the 2 inch floor tile and the colorful tile on the walls down before Dad got here. Then Dad sanded the walls, installed the tile floor, new sink, lighting and mirror. He also did the chair rail and baseboards. Now I just need to jazz it up with some color! AWESOME JOB, DAD!



Dad put up crown moulding in our living room and dining room, installed a door bell (old one never worked), hung the stain glass my Papa & Mom made. I've always loved it.


These really finish off the living area! Then he hung blinds in the den area.


As you can see my Dad earned his stay this trip but I'm not sure he will ever visit us again!
The last picture is of my neighbors, Sophie & Molly. My Mom spent a lot of time talking to them. They are really cute dogs. They usually are both up watching people out the window.